Instructional E-learning Designer
- I’m an experienced senior instructional e-learning designer and developer, project manager, IT manager and instructor.
- I have 15 years experience in designing, developing, managing, presenting & delivering to customers high quality profile IT and e-learning solution projects for a variety of subjects and industries.
- Due to my proactive and responsible IT approach I am always sure about the success of my team, which has resulted in numerous important contract wins.
- I am determined, task oriented, innovative, used to work in a highly challenging environment and tight deadlines, enthusiastic, highly literate and well organized individual.
- I know how to apply knowledge that is significant and can create from it, enabling me to adapt to the latest technology.
- I have excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues which has led to very good relationships.
- I’m an effective team player with a lot of passion for my work and the patience to stick with it, reaching closure with whatever I set out to do.
- Skills: Training / E-learning Project Management, IT & e-learning developers management & instruction, Sales (E-learning/Training/LMS), instructional design experience in the creation of e-learning, ability to storyboard, ability to work to tight deadlines and budget in a fast paced environment, HR management, systems analysis, needs analysis and risk assessment, web development, computer networks design & administration, presentations, design business automation processes.
- Languages Spoken: English fluent, French adequately, Greek native speaker.
- Software working knowledge:
Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Powtoon. Animoto, Raptivity, Screenflow, Digital Samba , Edudip, GoTomeeting, SCORM,
Docebo, Talent LMS , Moodle, Blackboard, Success Factors, Iversity, Haiku.
Ms-Office 2010 (Word, Outlook, PPT, Access, Excel), Screenflow, Wordpress, Weebly, Sharepoint 2010, Social Media
Campfire, Scrumwise, Trello, Ms-Project, Freshdesk
iMindMap 5.0, Mindview, Ms-Visio, Smartdraw, ER Win, BP Win, 5 Whys, Root cause analysis.
Windows 7, MAC OS X, Ubuntu Linux.
Contribution: Member of the American Society for Training & Development, Member of Society for Applied Learning Technology, Certified Instructor of the Greek Ministry of Education.